2/3/10

MADRID FEB. 2010

On thursday we spent all day at Ifema. Let's see what I liked the most.

Isabel Mastache surprised us with her way to remember the galician tribes and put them in a today's runway.



In my opinion, Cati Serrà did the best collection of Cibele's EGO.

And Carlos Doblas put colours and curious materials in the next cold season. Thanks, grey and brown... that's not all!





Later, at night, we made a party for Isaacymanu @ Astoria Club. Dnoe played a short live for us. Lovely as always!






On Friday, Mr.K and I played @ Lab'Oratorio (like everytime we visit Madrid) and we had a lot of fun. I met some BCN friends I dind't expect to see in Madrid so it was even better. Later we was supposed to go to Stardust but it was full. So we went to a very kitsch karaoke. It was great.

And this is the beautiful tee I bought from Ibai Labega.

No hay comentarios: